Buildings & Contents

As the purchase of your home is probably your largest financial commitment, it is vital that it is properly insured.

Buildings & Contents Insurance Advice

Maze Mortgages can help you find suitable cover from hundreds of policies available in the UK. Our wide range of choices means that we can find you great value cover.

Household Insurance falls into two categories:


Building Insurance

Lenders will require you to have buildings insurance on the property you own or let. This covers you for the rebuild costs after damage caused by floods, fire or other unforeseen events.

Contents Insurance

This will cover your contents in case of loss, theft or damage. In the event of a claim you will get the item(s) replaced or the money to replace them.

What is buildings & contents insurance?

Unfortunately, we all live in a world where accidents and thefts do happen. From floods and fires, to burglary and vandalism, there are risks to your possessions and your home that can cost thousands unless you are covered with a suitable building and contents insurance policy. Building and contents insurance can be taken out either as combined cover, or separately. Different lenders offer different benefits, but most will cover you for such things as fire, theft, flood or damage.

Maze can offer products from a range of Household Insurance.

The content does not constitute advice on suitability of product for an individual’s circumstances.

Check out our other insurance services

DD slash MM slash YYYY
Preferred TIme(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.